Anchor Me Down

Thursday, September 17, 2015 Unknown 0 Comments






The school year has officially begun. My eagerness to do more has led me to join multiple school clubs, seek out new job opportunities and explore the possibilities that this year has to offer. Although I'm figuring out how to balance this new lifestyle, the great people I've been able to meet are making it more worth it everyday. 

Today's look is a casual bit, inspired by those days where you want to look nice but just want it to be easy. I received this Kiel James Patrick Anchor Hat as an early birthday present and I'm obsessed! I'm a sucker for anything with an anchor and the standout white color tone makes it that much more perfect. In addition, I chose to throw on a blue polo and red shorts. A polo is an excellent substitute to a t-shirt, while the drawstring shorts allow added ease that a belt sometimes doesn't.  What's great about this look is the put together feel it gives off while still being able to be comfortable. 

Polo- Brooks Brothers
Sunglasses- (vintage) BL RayBan '60s 

0 comments: